Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Monday, November 10, 2014

You are Amazing...


Hello, bit late with putting this up but here it is.....second month at D-lish Scraps.
The one thing I love with scrapbooking or card making is how you can make your own patterned paper with sprays & gesso  etc....there is so many things on the market you can used.
So for this layout I got busy with the sprays & gesso.....and the sewing machine. 
Here is what I came up with.....


I normal do girly layouts, so this is a bit different but still very happy with it.


As you can see lots of D-lish Scraps products used.


I had some scraps left over so make a card as well to match the layout.


You want to check more aout this layout & d-lish proucts used pop over to D-lish Scraps blog HERE....




Hope you have enjoyed your visit today...

All the best
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment