Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Monday, June 3, 2013

Cherish


Hello, I have a layout to share today using the new paper collection 'True Romance' from Kaisercraft.


I have used some flowers & butterflies from Petaloo.
I have some bark hearts with the flowers.


I have used some paint for the background, blue with white over the top.
I have also dotted some glimmermist around as well. I have place some small rhinestones on as well.


I have used a Kaisercraft stamp for the bottom corner. To finish the lo I used the sewing machine to sew around the edge & in a bit. Love using the sewing machine on my lo & cards....wish I had got one earlier.




This lo will be entered into the following challenges:





All the best
Kerry



7 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Kerry. I saw it on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute page Kerry - saw it on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page layout and colors. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and very delicate. Awesome layout. I spotted you over on MIM and had to come for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnific LO!! It's so cute. I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your LO Kerry! The colors, embellishments, and ink spots look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Kerry, stunning LO!

    Thank you so much for sharing at Make it Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete