Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Scrapbooking

Hello, today I have put up some scrapbooking pages I have done over the last 6 months.
I don't very often put my pages up on my blog.


I have been scrapping old family photos of my husband family.


I love tearing paper & inking it.


All the pattern paper that I have used is from Kaisercraft.


Love this paper & the way this page turn out.


With this page I have stamped a flourish around the outside of a piece of white cardstock, then I spray it with   3 colours of glimmermist. All the flourishes, letters  & words have been covered in mod podge. The 3 flowers have been made by punching out some circles, spraying with glimmermist & then scrunching up while wet. To finish the flower I add a pearl brad from Kaisercraft.
Love doing this type of page, a lot of work but well worth it.


Hope you have enjoyed your visit 

All the best
Kerry






No comments:

Post a Comment