Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pin Cushion

Hello, I have made a Pillow Pin Cushion. I have given my cushion a shabby chic look.
Love cream & pink together.


I have used a cream fabric & fill it with hobby fill.


Around the edge I have added some cream lace than added a cream rose ribbon.
On each corner I added a pink bow & rose (from Wild Orchid).


On the fabric I have stuck some pink & clear rhinestones.


In the centre of the pillow I have added a lace flower that I made.

With the 2 bigger stick pins I have added a bow & dragonfly charm.




I will be entering my pin cushion into the challenges:





All the best 
Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work ♥

    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete