Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge

Hello, Inky Impressions has a new challenge

'Anything but a card'


For this challenge I have made a scrapbooking page using Fairy Lili from Inky Impressions.


I have used a photo of my second daughter Charlotte for this page. 
I have used some cute buttons & wooden flowers.


I used copic's to colour Fairy Lili.


I made the flowers using some ribbon & buttons.
The rhinestones around the circle are from Inky Impressions.


Pop over to Inky Impressions now & check out the challenge & what the rest of the team have created HERE





All the best
Kerry




This scrapbooking page will be entered into the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page layout Kerry. Love the image and colours you've used.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous layout. Love the beautiful embellishments and cute picutre. Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday this week... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is a great layout Kerry! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete