Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Friday, September 14, 2012

Criss Cross card

Hello, I have made a Criss Cross card using Independence Day Lili from Inky Impressions.


I love making this type of card so much room to work with.

 I have Independence Day Lili to make a Birthday card.
The sentiment is a new digi from Inky Impressions.


I like the to keep the pull out card plain & simple.

I have also used some pearls & rhinestone from Inky Impressions. The butterfly charm is also from Inky's.

Now to make my criss cross card I have used a tutorial from the new
  Inky Impressions Magazine check it out HERE



Don't forget to check out Inky Impressions  Blog Hop. 
Starts tomorrow 15/09/12




All the best

6 comments:

  1. Very fun creation! I adore all of those blooms :) I saw you on MIM. My entries are #44, #48, #144 & #232 if you'd like to check 'em out.

    Also, I invite you to join me at the Anything Goes challenge here:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/09/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-1.html

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colours and a reat LO thanks for joining in with digi doodles final challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could just get lost in the scrumptious colors and those polka dots! You've designed an outstanding criss-cross card and your coloring on the image is tops! Nicely done. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant creation Kerry, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your criss cross card Kerry. Beautiful coloring and flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at PCJ this week and good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete

  6. This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete