Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ruffled Marci

Hello, I have made exploding box using Ruffled Marci from la la land crafts.


I have stamped the background paper behind Marci using a stamp from Kaisercraft.
I have added lots of lace & flowers to this box.


Close up of Marci.


Inside the box I have made a big butterfly ( Sorry about the photo, very hard to get a clear photo of the butterfly because of the colour ) sparkle it with some stickles, then placed it on top of some flowers. I have also added some butterflies on plastic strips to give a floating feel to the box.


On each flap I have placed a card with flower for somewhere to write a message.


Underneath I have added a small envelope to each side for more places to write messages.


Inside of envelope with a flower. I have also stamped & inked my own paper for underneath the flap.


I have also added a card to the bottom of the lid for more messages. I like to give as much room as possible for messages.


Inside the box & lid.



This exploding box will be entered into the following challenges:





All the best
Kerry






5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card for a girl! Love the image and colors you have chosen! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Love all the flowers, leaves and ribbon in beautiful automn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many hidden surprises in this exploding box! Thanks for sharing another wonderful creation this week!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore the explotion box you've made for our challenge. Great earthy colours, perfect colouring and the design with the lace and details are just amazing. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. An over the top gorgeous exploding box! Love the lusciousness of it. Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete