Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Princess Lili Tag

Hello, today I would like to show you a tag I have made using Princess Lili from Inky Impressions.


With this tag I have made my own designer paper by stamping flourishes around the edge of the paper. Then I have ink the paper using a red ink then over the top of the red I have added some dark brown ink.


I have added some stickles to Lili's dress & crown. 
I have used a heart charm from Inky Impressions, along with a pearl brad from kaisercraft. The paper flowers are from Kaisercraft as well & the little blue brad is from Inky Impressions.


I have try to give this tag a vintage look with lots of ribbon, lace & flowers. 



I will be entering my tag into the following challenges:





All the best
Kerry




11 comments:

  1. How lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow honey - this is so pretty - what amazing details xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag love the image you have used the detailing is soo pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at CBN.
    Kaz.
    CBN DT.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing our challenge at Totally Stampalicious, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spotted your gorgeous tag on MIM. I love the colors you've chosen, and there are so many beautiful elements on this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute tag. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Totally Stampalicious this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tag creation! I spotted you at Make It Mondays!

    Leigh
    LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    Announcing the launch of Third Coast Creative Challenge blog, come join us!
    tcrschallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab! I love the way you layered everything!

    Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know when I see you join us at Tuesday Alchemy that your creation is going to be gorgeous! I definitely was right - Fabulous :)

    Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely in love with your project! Thanks for sharing!
    I saw this on Make it Monday!
    These are my entries: # 129, #158, #160, #162, # 250 and #252 (Candy Alert) would love it if you could visit.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful tag. I saw this on Make it Monday.

    Hugs,
    Debra Pate
    Fabulously Creative
    http://debrapate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete