Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sweetheart Marci

Hello, here is a Gatefold card I have made using Sweetheart Marci.
For this gatefold I have made a slip cover for it.


I have added ribbon roses from Kaisercraft & some swirls I cut with the cuttlebug.
I used a Martha Stewart heart punch for around the edge of the slip cover.
I also embossed the circle Marci is on with hearts.


I have sparkled the heart with some red stickles.


Above is the inside of the card. I have place a tag in behind for a photo or extra writing.


Here is a look at the the card with the tag out. 


I will be entering this card into the following Challenges:





All the best
Kerry



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous and love all those fab little details! Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenges.

    ReplyDelete