Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fairy Lili

Hello today I am showing a gate fold card that I have made using Fairy Lili from Inky Impressions. She is so...so...so... CUTE!


Here is the front of my card using Fairy Lili. I have used the cuttlebug & cut out the beautiful big butterfly, I also added some ribbon.
I punched out 3 smaller butterflies using a punch, added some pearls from Inky Impressions.
Oh & I also sparkle Lili wings, shoes & skirt. I just hate glitter...lol


Here is the inside of my card, lots & lots of flowers & leaves.
A beautiful little Angel verse in the middle & card finished.
I love making this type of card lots of room to create.


I will be entering this card into the following challenges:




All the best 
Kerry

6 comments:

  1. Kerry your card is great and you can't have fairies without a bit of glitter ;-) I love how you've finished the inside too!

    Thanks for joining our “fairies” challenge over at Fussy and Fancy and good luck.

    We currently have a design team call running, if you are interested why not pop over and have a look at the details.

    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle

    http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gatefold! I love how you've decorated the side panels! Thanks for playing the Gatefold Rebel Challenge at RRD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Gate Fold.... stopped by to see another take on the gatefold. I made one similar for my DT's challange for April 1 :)

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - love all the sparkle and accenting!! Thanks so much for playing the CopicOz Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i am loving the inside details to this make

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete