Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge


Hello, new challenge now on at Inky Impressions 'Bright colours'. I have used Flower Lili from Inky Impressions for this card. I have used lots of green & pink for this card which include a green butterfly trim from Inky Impressions & some Pink bling from Zva Creative who are this week sponsor.
So pop across now and check out what the rest of the team have done.









I will be entering my card into the following challenges:




All the best
Kerry

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing, love the 3D affect and the image, reminds me of Spring. Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry, thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog and now I can visit you too. Your card is super, love the papers and the image is so sweet. Love it that your girls are also crafty it's lovely to share this with them. Mine sadly have grown up and flown off to do other things.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete