Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge


Hello, new challenge now on at Inky Impressions 'use two different ribbons or trims'. Above is my card for this challenge, as you can see I have used 3 different ribbons. I have used Teary Eyed Lili from Inky Impressions for this card, I think this stamp would have to be one of my favourites. She just so cute. Now don't forget to pop over to Inky Impressions challenge & check out what the rest of team have done.




My card will be entered into the following challenges:



All the best
Kerry


6 comments:

  1. This is adorable Kerry ... just so pretty and lovely colours ... thanks so much for playing at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty and cheerful card. I love all the paper layers and the lovely daisies. It feels as though she is sitting in the middle of a field with sunshine, rainbow colours and flowers. So pretty.
    I spotted your card on the Make it Monday blog and popped over to take a better look.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thank you so much for linking up at Make it Monday! Don't forget to be in the running to win this week's fabulous prize, just leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM. The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty. I love all the wonderful colors you used.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete