Handmade cards & scrapbooking...

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lil Fashionette - 60's Willow

Made by Kerry

Inside left

Inside right

Hello, here is a new card that I have made using Lil Fashionette - 60's Willow. I just love this Tickled Pink Stamp, she so cute. I have used the sketch from Seems a little sketchy, such pretty sketch. I used a paper pad from Kaisercraft as well as the flower, bling & pearl brad. I use my Copic markers to colour her in.
I will be entering this card into the following challenges:


All the Best
Kerry

7 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable!!! Love the color combo and the gorgeous papers!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge this week, and good luck with the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love that big flower with the pearl center! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry, I love the colors you chose and the image is just adorable. Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy. Hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Willow looks great on those papers and with the big flower :) Thanks for playing with us at TPS Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a cute card!
    Lovely soft colours and great colouring of the sweet image :)
    Thanks for joining us at TPS this week and good luck
    HUgs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, I love the colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickle Pink Stamps, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete